Learn More About The GoSun Fusion's Superior Efficiency
You may be wondering why solar oven efficiency matters?
We can explain. The Fusion is the world's first portable, electric oven to work off-grid. For example, instead of 1,500 Watts used by your toaster oven, the Fusion consumes 150 Watts, or 1/10th the power. Run side by side, with the same meal inside, the GoSun Fusion is off the charts when compared to the status quo.
This is only possible with ultra-efficiency:
- Reduce Power Consumption - you'd need a generator for most ovens
- Reduce Weight - less power to fuel the oven, means less stuff to carry
- Retain Heat and Moisture - meals stay hot and juicy for hours thanks to vacuum insulation and high-temp. silicone seals
- Off-Grid - the Fusion can be powered by a PowerBank that fits in your pocket
So how does our GoSun Fusion really compare to other methods of cooking?
* "Low Cost" is based on a combination of initial purchase price and lifetime operational cost including fuel and maintenance
Download a copy of the Cooking Comparison Chart above
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.