Solar Cooking - Go Fish Recipe
Despite its 2lb size, the Go can cook a surprising amount of food. This easy and nutritious fish recipe takes very little time to prepare and comes out moist every time, thanks to the tube's impeccable moisture capturing abilities. In this case, tillapia can be substituted for whatever is your fresh catch of the day.
Yield: 2 Servings
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- 2 tilapia filets
- 1 carrot
- ¼ lb spinch
- ½ lemon
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Thaw tilapia if needed
- Chop or grate carrot into smaller pieces
- Put washed spinach across the entire tray
- Add carrots on top of spinach
- Place tilapia filets on top of your vegetables
- Drizzle your olive oil, add garlic and salt and pepper
- Place slices of lemon cut in half on top
- Slide tray into GoSun Go
- Check on it after an hour and enjoy. It should be done in about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Learn more about the GoSun Go!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.