1. Dice the vegetables and cilantro.
2. Lightly oil the tray with a little olive oil or non-stick spray. Arrange vegetables and cilantro along the tray.
3. Distribute the quinoa evenly on top.
4. Place the end of the tray in the tube, and then add the liquid (this saves you from walking around with the liquid in the tray and having it spill out the holes in the end). The liquid should come to 1⁄4 inch of the brim.
5. The quinoa is cooked when all the water is absorbed and the grain is tender, about 45 minutes in full Sun.
6. Enjoy! Quinoa is versatile and makes a great addition to a more savory dish such as GoSun's Solaricious Salmon Filets.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
We all love a good cookie now and then right? Well that's just why we created this delightful combination! A Candy Cane Cookie! We have added below the directions for making them in either the Go solar cooker or the Sport solar oven.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15-20 mins
This is a really simple tomato sauce that can be made with any type of tomato. I use them because in summer I’ll grow grape or cherry tomatoes and when you have way too many to eat fresh, this is a good way to use some of them.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: Serves 4